Tuesday 16 July 2013

Stuff

In which I break a long gap between posts by lazily posting the covers of upcoming books that I love the covers of. More substantial posts are coming...

A cheery YA novel set in an alternative 1962 where the Bomb drops and one family has to keep their neighbours out of their fallout shelter...

Above and below are the first two offerings from the intriguing-looking New Vessel Press


Hardly a new book, but what a cover...




Indian dystopian science-fiction: sign me up!





4 comments:

Tororo said...

Great choice of stuff. Please feel free to post more stuff!

Ian Koviak said...

That Keenan, Wasteland cover is something else. Really amazing work.

Jonathan Walker said...

I think the photograph on the Aliu book is by Helen Levitt, one of her rare(ish) colour images. (if it's no her, then probably William Eggleston, but I think it's her.)

Kyle Simonsen said...

The Aliu photo is indeed Helen Levitt.